Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This gargantuan, 704-page hardcover book is chock-full of that information and more, covering pop culture, nature, technology, food, sports, art, history, religion, crime, and tales of the just plain weird
Prepared to get lost perusing page after page of unusual facts, enthralling stories, and amusing anecdotes because The Book of Extraordinary Facts
will keep you busy for hours
- Learn about the strange collaboration between surrealist painter Salvador Dal and comedy icon Harpo Marx.
- Read about what it was like to live during the London Blitz, and debunk popular urban legends.
- Get lassoed into facts about fascinating wedding customs around the world, and discover the reason behind one of the deadliest fires in American history.
- What Hollywood star used her twin sister as her body double in a film?
- How do card sharks mark a deck?
- Where in California can you find the world's oldest living tree?
- Which U.S. president spent some pre-politics time as a male model?